Oakley’s Prizm Road Jawbreakers were specifically designed for cycling, so you can be confident knowing that these sunglasses provide some of the best protection available for your riding needs. The large lens has a tall profile for an increased field of view—even in the most tucked position. The Jawbreakers feature Oakley’s revolutionary Prizm Road lens, which is optimized for the color and light transmission experienced on the road, allowing you to detect in changes in the road surface. Prizm lenses also provide the highest level of optical clarity and filter 100% of all UV rays while meeting the highest impact protection standards. The frames have adjustable temples with three different lengths for fine-tuning helmet compatibility and sport Oakley’s incredibly lightweight and strong O-Matter frame material, which delivers a premium fit with outstanding performance. Featuring Switchlock technology, the lower part of the frame opens for simple lens changes (extra lenses sold separately). The ear and nose pieces are made of Oakley's Unobtainium, which increases its grip when it’s wet, so your glasses stay exactly where you want them.
- PRIZM is a revolutionary lens technology that fine-tunes vision for specific sports and environments. See what you’ve been missing.
- Extended field of view in the upper peripheral region to optimize for cycling
- Unobtanium earsocks and nosepads keep glasses in place, increasing grip despite perspiration
- Switchlock interchangeable lens technology makes lens changing lenses fast and secure
- Patented High Definition Optics (HDO) provides superior optical clarity and razor-sharp vision at every angle
|Option||Manufacturer's Part Number|
|Polished White / Prizm Road||OO9290-05|