The made-in-the-UK Hope Crankset is a modular design with a variety of spindle length options, chainring options, and a stiff 30mm spindle. These cranks feature a unique expanding spline axle/arm interface and incredibly versatile spline-mounted spider/chainring system.
- Forged and CNC machined 7075 series aluminium alloy crank arms
- Unique expanding spline/arm interface (patent pending)
- Versatile spline mount for chainring/spider
- Spindle interface: Hope BSA30
- Weight: 641g with 34-tooth spiderless ring (sold separately)
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number|
|68/73mm / N/A / Black / 175mm||05055168082271||HCN7375N||QBP-CR1956|